Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First day of school 2010

I blinked and summer is over..what the heck!Do you think they look ready? Mollie's like "lets do this"! I had a warm fuzzy feeling this morning when I sent the kids off to school and it was the SAME school and this will be their school permanently! Yeah!

So I don't know about you and I don't know if it's normal but I have so many moments of "I can't believe". Anybody else? You know... " I can't believe" we live in Texas and our kids are Texans and will pretty much never know any different. "I can't believe" I have one kid let alone FOUR and the oldest is now a 3rd grader. " I can't believe" I am almost 37, for Pete's sake I am rounding up to my 40's! "I can't believe" Hayden now swims. Yep you heard it! No floaties, life jacket, nothin. He swims like a little fish too! "I can't believe" Nolan's playing football and my dad's not here to see it! (Gulp..hold back the tears) and on and on and on! I guess that's just life but I'm happy I live in a constant state of disbelief cause I think it means I truly do appreciate it and everything I have, I hope so!
So anyways...back to the first day of school. This is good! We are ready! You know who's even more ready is Hayden! That will be an exciting post the day he starts pre-school, which is pretty soon, a couple weeks hopefully!
Mollie...now a big Sassy 3rd grader!Nolan...First Grade Stud!!Hayden...well he's ready to take on the world in pre-school here pretty soon! :) Oh Happy day! Now hopefully I can get some house projects done...oh wait...that's Right, I still have a Fat Little Nugget(aka Mason:)) at home soon to be very mobile and demanding! Awe well, I will have plenty of time for projects when they are grown and gone cause we all know that's like 2 blinks away!
Thanks for looking:)

3 comments:

Bree August 25, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Happy First day of school! I hope their day went great! I find myself noting being able to believe a lot of things either..I can't believe summer is over. I can't believe my kids are getting so old and there are 4 of them! I still can't believe you guys moved and are Texans NOW! I also can't believe you are about to turn 37! hehehe ;) Crazy how you wake up one day and just can't believe how fast its all gone. (going) *sigh* I was always warned it would go fast. I just never expected "this" fast.

Hugs! and have a great rest of the week with chubby nugget and the dude :)

robbieniccum August 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

:) *teary eyed* a beautiful blog..beautiful children...but hey...enough with the age reminders :P LOL..at least you go first. :P LOL....<3 you...

Lowdens August 25, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

So fun! I do the "I can't believe's..." all the time. It's so weird that I will have all 3 in school and have like 2 1/2 hours 2 times a week ALONE. I am just going to go get a coffee and lay on the couch I think and watch DVR'd shows :) Good luck with that chunky boy. He makes me smile every time I see a picture of him.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP