Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got to wear Shades| i heart faces challenge

Such a cool theme! As you can see these two pretty "Ladies" (cause that's what they were dressed up as... "ladies") thought indeed you need shades to be cool!!
Check out all the other cool entries here i heart faces.com!! So Fun!

10 comments:

Sereina August 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Too cute!

Linkie Lueville August 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

AHHHH this is to die for! <3

Corey~living and loving August 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

darling. love all the colors...and the sweet capture. kiss kiss.... :)

have a happy week.

[re]becca August 15, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

I love the textured look of the background!

Anne U August 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Beautiful pic, love the girls' bling!

A Lady Called Amy August 15, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

how great is this! something to look forward to with my daughter! :)

Tara August 16, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

This is too cute, I love everything, the composition, the colors, and their outfits.

Presley family August 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Too cute! What a great shot!

robbieniccum August 20, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carlotta cisternas August 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

SUCH a sweet photo! Beautiful, vivid colors - great capture.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP