Foto's Friday & Four Months!
These are my Foto's for Friday! I just think they are so cute! Littlest Fattiest Oliver is growin up! He is almost 4 months old now! He has discovered he has a voice and he uses it A-LOT and it's very LOUD too!
Watch out Haydude...he's gonna eat cha!
Oop..he Gotcha!
Pretty Dang Cute...Right!!So, for my birthday I got a new lens for my camera!! I was nervous and feeling guilty about spending the money until... I actually got it and used it! Wow, it's true, you get what you pay for! My other lens started to produce dark pictures and most of the pics were coming out blurry. I was spending way too much time trying to make them better in Photo shop! I think, I just used the life out of it. Yes this "hobby" of mine is Expensive and if i didn't make some money doing it I don't think i could justify some of the costs, well maybe I could!:) I don't know, anyways, I thought I would share some recent pics from my new lens! I have edited these just a tad but not anything compared to what I was doing. Straight out of the camera(SOOC) these looked fantastic, I just like to play with my pictures, but not "fix" them!

added a slight haze to the picture...it's a new trend:)!
this one is SOOC!
Boosted the contrast added haze!
I can't remember this one I think i just added light!

added a slight haze to the picture...it's a new trend:)!
this one is SOOC!
Boosted the contrast added haze!
I can't remember this one I think i just added light!
Thanks for looking! Have an awesome weekend!
xoxo,
Jodes
2 comments:
All the new pic are great! I bet you are having a blast with the new lens and techniques! Good for you:)
Your new toy is great! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment