Sunday, September 26, 2010

House stuff

This first pic is for Granny! She wanted to see the table at an angle! I love it but now I need a bigger carpet for under the table cause the chairs don't fit on it! Speaking of chairs...before I do it what do you think of painting them the same color as the cabinets-off whitish? I was going to do black but I'm thinking I'm sick of black and whitish will look more clean. We are also going to do a bench for one side of the table since we really don't have enough chairs!

Now to the stairs. We (I actually did help a bit) redid our staircase! SOOOO much better than the carpet but to me they still don't look finished?!? Bill thinks they are finished! :) I'm thinking the top step need to be stained darker...something I just don't know what?




Thanks for looking and let me hear your ideas!!!
xo,
Jodes

3 comments:

JAG September 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I love sooo many things about your house!!!!!!!!! Too many to list. Love the table at the angle and we can talk about the rest on the phone!

The only thing i don't like: Knowing I'll probably never see it in person :( breaks my heart.

robbieniccum September 27, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

oh my gosh your house is so perfect!

Bree September 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

I think it looks awesome, and just wish you would come do my house haha :) You guys did a great job on the stairs!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP