Sunday, October 10, 2010

Football 2010...Big post

I've been sitting on some of these photos for a while but this weekend i actually took some pics at the games so here is a Big Picture post for ya!!The day we got his jersey...so proud and hadn't really mastered the "tough" face yet. :)










Homecoming 2010!! They got introduced over the loud speaker and given flowers! Sweet!

Mastered tough face!
Great fumble recovery by Nolan!!
half time entertainment!
We are halfway through our first ever Football season! This day (homecoming day) was the first time I actually took some pics because the weather is just now bearable(actually perfect). Seriously though... up until October it was pretty brutal out there. Especially with baby! So when next year arrives and I have 3 kiddo's involved in this craziness I will have to be more prepared. Like purchase an umbrella, some comfy chairs and a mega zoom lens :):)!
Nolan is doing awesome and Bill says he has changed from timid to extremely tough in the last couple weeks, we don't know what happened! He is now the Hardest hitter on the team! Bill's so proud! Mollie also is amazing and even though there is no photo to prove it she is the girl that gets lifted into the air (a top)! Well of course..right...She has no fear!
These are good days(tiring hot days) but GOOD Days!
XoXo
Proud Proud Momma!!

OH Ps..Bret, Nolan's been practicing his punting every day! Obsessed really cause they had Punt,pass, kick competition at school and he would have won except for his punting. Bummer, but now hes determined to get it down!

4 comments:

robbieniccum October 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

I LOVE this post...I am a proud proud "auntie-type" :) :) :)

bret October 11, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Love the pics but wondering about the spelling of wildcat / wildkat, is it a texas thing?

Heather October 14, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Heck yeah you're a proud mama! This football/cheerleading is NO joke! Good thing you have fabulous, talented and gifted children!

Bree November 4, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Love the big football post! You have the best front porch for pictures! :) so cool they have homecoming, wish we had that! love the action shots too...(I am thankful Easton isn't playing against those big boys...some of those boys are HUGE! haha)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP