Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Totally Handsome


Nuff Said!!


Ok maybe I'll chat a bit. I SQUEEZED the yummiest chubbiest Oliver into this shirt one last time today! I don't keep things like clothes when they grow out of them so I have to take pictures of my favorites! Sniff hes growing too fast...make him slowwww down Please!

5 comments:

JAG October 20, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

I agree, totally handsome!

robbieniccum October 21, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

lil'Bill..what a sweetie!

Jessica October 21, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

So cute!!! He reminds me of Hayden in this picture...love it!

Becky Emmett October 22, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

How do they grow so fast!?!??! He's a sweet little man for sure. I really think he looks a lot like you in the third picture.

Bree November 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

And yes he is! :) lovin the chunky monkey! I have got to figure out a way to get out to see you! We need our babies to meet!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP