Halloween 2010
Happy Halloween!!
I spy anyone??
Do you see what I see?
4 Skeletons, ten toes, 1 chipped tooth, pink pony's, a pumpkin, a plant, a heart, and a very spooky naked fatty man in the window!


LOL!!Well now my secrets exposed on how I get all these kids to all smile for me! :))





Halloween just keeps getting more and more fun! I know you're wondering how I got all these kids to agree on skeleton costumes! Right? Well the boys were easy they love to be the same! Mollie took some serious bribing and when Bill just came home one night with her costume she loved it and then I just had to find the Chubbiest Oliver his!! So cute and doesn't it make for some seriously great pictures, cause you know that's what it is all about! :) I even got in on the spirit and had a skeleton shirt on, couldn't find one for the Big Oliver boy but he was plain scary enough with no shirt! LOL :)!
Now we have a butt load full of candy because my kids went out twice and loaded their candy bags Twice!! Hayden had a healthy breakfast of sugar cause I'm not even gonna try and fight this battle today! I'll worry about it later! :)
Have a great day,
xoxo
Jodes
3 comments:
THOSE ARE AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!! I LOVE THE COSTUMES AND YOU ARE HILARIOUS WITH YOUR I-SPY :P lol
As always...FABULOUS!!!
I think you have the cutest skeletons in the whole world! their costumes are adorable! I love the picture of naked man in the window..hehe hilarious! I also think that with Nolan's hair spiked like that he could of gone as Lewis from Meet the Robinsons (with glasses of course..haha) They are looking way way to old... *sigh*
This is so cracking me up...I was looking for it and then I found it...so, so funny! Thanks for making me laugh!!
Post a Comment