Thursday, November 11, 2010

funnies

I have a bad habit of putting the funny stuff the kids say on FaceBook and not my blog! That's not good cause I really want to remember some of this stuff and FaceBook is not a keepsake like my blog! More then likely Fb will be long gone when the kids are older. You know I printed out my blog from 2008 and it is so much fun to go back through it with the kids. The kids especially love it(makes me feel good)!

So Mr. Hayden right now seems to be the star of the show when it comes to the funnies. I think it's the age of 4! They seem to get really clever at about this age, don't they!? :)

So here are a few funnies( i cut and pasted from FB) from Hayden that make me laugh!


H-" Mom Mom, MOM I have a PWOBLEM! A big big Pwoblem! Do you want to hear the pwoblem?"
M-"Yes Hayden whats your problem!"
H-"OK, ok here is the Pwoblem...I finished my candy and the movie is Still ON!"



Hayden got like 13 cents for doing a job and now he's yelling at me with his piggy bank in hand..." MOM..I NEED MORE MONEYS!"I said "Hayden you need to do jobs to get more money."Hayden " NO...I JUST NEED MORE MONEYS!"



While practicing tackling techniques Nolan put Hayden's face through the wall... Busted out the sheet rock! Hayden, " I'm not even crying!


There are so many more funnies from him but as you know if i don't write them down I will never remember them! Sad,so new labels starting today! Funnies!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP