Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Projects coming out our ears!

Because Bill doesn't have enough going on right now I found this door! This Door I have been searching for FOREVER! The door that is soon to be, someday, hopefully this year, our new head board for our bed!
But since Bill is super busy (Club house project, baby proofing, working, cooking dinner, oh jk... I cook sometimes) this project is gonna have to wait a bit. Shoot it's only been 9 years of our bed being on the ground and our bedroom on most days being too hideous to even walk through. It just has never been a priority(nobody but us sees it) whats the point! :)
Ya, anyways, the door right now is just sitting on our front porch looking all vintage cool and I can not help but get nothing else done and just take pictures of it and 2 awesome little dudes! Hayden is just thrilled Mason can now wear matching shirts. Hayden, if i haven't told you, is Super into his shirts lately! He says he wants to wear nice shirts so People will say nice things to him!



I call this one " be Thankful"!

The back side is white.
Oh and I'm not super into using silly props! But I just couldn't resist! :)

Now question? If you were gonna paint this awesome door (did I mention I paid 35 bucks for it...SCORE!! again It really does pay to be patient! ) And remember its a head board, what would you paint it? I'm thinking distressed whitish...kinda like my chairs?
Thanks For looking and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
xoxo,
Jodes

5 comments:

Lowdens November 23, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

I was just online today looking at headboards. That is awesome! You are so lucky to have a handy husband even if you have to wait a year :) Sean was just outside in the freezing trying to caulk a hole in his office and he came into the house all mad. Why he trys to do projects I don't know... I think you should paint it chocolate or black, but that's the colors I love!!!

Annie November 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Jodie, where do you find such amazing doors/backdrops? They are so cool. I love the red door/headboard. I need to start looking on craigslist or talk to someone in construction or demolition to find out where to find some old boards or doors. They make the best backdrops!

Annie November 24, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

You should seriously enter this one with the Tonka truck in a photo contest. You could win some money! Everything about the photo is perfect, especially Mason!

Moms Gone Godly November 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Great pictures! You are such an artist:)

Romina December 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

oh my goodness, they are so cute! beautiful pictures!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP