Friday, November 19, 2010

Whats going On?

For Starters our clubhouse project is in full swing! We are so excited about it. Bill was so excited he really didn't get the "ok" from the neighborhood association(ooops) and just started building. Well, we are building this in the front of our house(to the left actually on the side nestled in the trees, kind of, we are working with a narrow lot and property line). Anyways... we get a letter in the mail from the association asking us to stop building until they can see the plans! So, Bill writes up this awesome letter and draws these plans(who knew he could draw so good...right?) I tried to post the letter on here(couldn't quite figure that out,I may try later) it's a good keepsake. Anyways the letter goes on about how actually this will help keep our hard clean of toys and bikes and other eyesores from the street, lets hope it works. We are still awaiting the ok to continue building. But now that Bill has drawn this awesome picture I'm even more excited! My kids are gonna have the best childhood memories!

Hayden has a new BFF. They are truly smitten with each other! It just makes my heart smile!

Mason is growing up too fast and getting very demanding! I just strap him to my back and continue on as normal. Plus I figure if he's strapped to my back most of the time he can't practice his sitting up and crawling, therefor I will keep him my fat little nugget baby even longer!!

Nolan is the STAR! He got an award today in front of the WHOLE student body for being an Excellent student and accelerated reader!! How awesome is that?! He also wore his jersey today too because he has a game tomorrow and they are in the play offs to possibly win the Championships! He may end up with a Super bowl ring after all this is said and done! (For real they get rings!!)) He said today was his BEST day ever because he got 2 ice creams at school for being such a good kid! :)My little "Boy of Fall" such a stud! If you haven't heard that song by Kenny Chesney its a must hear! Especially if you Love Football!
And Mollie our little social (but shy) butterfly was voted on by her peers to be on Character Counsel! We and neither she really new what this was about. We are finding out that it's a pretty important role to help influence the student body to be good students and stand up citizens! We are so proud of her! Remember when I said she has no fear and is the top for the Cheer pyramid.? Well here is my proof! She is so cool!


Yes football and cheer are still going on! Nolan's team is in the play offs and Mollie has a cheer competition of some sort in December, so we are in this for awhile longer! I'm just a little bit ready for the winter break! Although I can't believe it is winter almost! I had a tank top on and the doors and windows open on this perfect 75 degree fall day! There is no other place I'd rather be right now! It's so awesome how all the colors are changing, leaves are falling and it's still warm and perfect! I become infatuated with Texas this time of year! :)
XO,
Jodes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP