Monday, December 6, 2010

Cups Cups Cups

The Big cup stacking competition is this Thursday! I don't really want to take my camera and make him even more nervous so I think I will leave it at home. I hope I don't regret that. Nolan is doing super good and he "says" he's the second fastest in his school. BUT Nolan tends to say he's the best at a lot of things, haha, so we will have to wait and see.:) His Coach did tell me he's super fast and if he can get his time under 15 sec (which he does often at home) then he will most likely be able to go Nationals! This is all so exciting! I don't know why but I just love this Cup Stacking stuff!
OH...and of course, Hayden is going to be in the competition too. When the Coaches told me to put Hayden in and that 4 year old are allowed, I was so excited. But, not as excited as Hayden when we came home with new cups for him to practice with! He has been sleeping with his cups ever since and really that's all he will do with them. He kinda refuses to practice for more than two times in a row,so this should be interesting! :):) He just does a modified version though which is 3 up 3 down 3 times and he thinks He's got it down perfect!!
I'll Keep ya posted!

4 comments:

bret December 6, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

You gotta sneak a video camera in or you will kick yourself later. Have a friend do it, so you can claim innocent.

robbieniccum December 7, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

I LOVE THE CUP STACKING!!!!

Heather December 8, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Holy bananas! I cannot wait to hear what happens! Who knew? Cup stacking! Can you get a college scholarship? {AND, I wish I was an Oliver kid cuz they are going to have the best childhood memories. Amen.}

Unknown December 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

That new sport has not arrived here yet, but what fun! I think I just got a new idea for Christmas gifts.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP