Speed Stacks 2010 Nolan + Hayden OLIVER
K- you should be able to watch now!! If it's blurry increase to 360p on video!!
Sorry about the annoying WHOOS! I forget sometimes that video recorders actually record your voice too! blech! Something to work on for future video recording. :) Also note to self can't turn the recorder vertical...it just turns it horizontal, kinda annoying, that seems simple enough to change but I can't figure it out! Anyways....
Super Fun and successful night for the Oliver's! Nolan wasn't exaggerating and was way better then the other kids his age. He should almost be in the older age category. I could tell during the warm up if his stacks didn't fall he would have it in the bag! :) His fastest stack actually didn't get timed the timer jammed..doh. But he still walked away with FIRST (in all 3 stacks) so he was super happy!! Mr. Haydude figured this competition stuff out fast. He asked to go back today! So cute he doesn't want to practice but he wants to compete!:)
Funny, who would have thought we are cup stacking family. I wish Mollie liked it! But she doesn't and that's ok. She needs to find her own special thing anyways we just haven't figured out what that is yet! She kept saying she wanted metals and trophies but that's a problem cause she does not like to compete! hmmm.
Thanks for looking!
XO
Jodes
2 comments:
Awesome, Tate loved watching that with me. I sorta pushed Ellie into doing ballet more seriously this year so that she would have to work hard and "own" something. So far , so good. Now I've gotta buy some of those cups!
OK, you can NEVER leave out the WAHOOS!! My favorite part of the whole thing!
Post a Comment