Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clubhouse update

Just in case your wondering we are still building a clubhouse but today as I sit here, Bill is digging it up and moving it to the back of the house! 1 step forward 10 steps back! Isn't that how life works. The neighborhood association was giving us trouble(1 lady only) and we really didn't want to deal with the trouble so we just moved it. I actually think in the long run we will be happier with it in the back. I'll Post pics soon.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP