Finished!
Kay...Close your eyes!!!
Now..OPEN Them!!
Tahh dahh!
Finished Floors!
I'm so happy with them and this whole room! I think I might put it on Rate My Space(hgtv), but I don't know if I have the nerves? I do need a bedskirt first, that's way more noticeable in pictures. See the wreath? Made It! 10.bucks(it looks better in person..swear:))!
Hayden finds this all so exciting too! He keeps saying he wants to redo his room now...funny man...NO! But I may have to, to keep him out of mine!
Recycled chandelier from one of Bill's old rental houses. I think he originally got it from his sister! I love it! I think it looks great, especially for FREE!

Come VISIT me and see it in Person!!!I'll even give it up for a night or two and let you stay in there all cozy and such! :)
XO,
Jodes
To see before and after post click HERE
3 comments:
LOOKS awesome!!! I love it! its all fresh and bright! great job on the wreath, its perfect! I love all the detail! I do think you should put it on hgtv!
Why can't airfare drop a couple hundred dollars???...Hughes Family would be there in a heartbeat!!!!
wow, jodie ... it looks amazing!!! great job!
SO PURDY! So magazinish:) I love it!!!
Post a Comment