Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Photography Site

Hi All! Just checking in! I've been wanting to update my blog with all our fun stuff from Christmas but I had to finish my photography site I have been working on since November! I'm so excited about this and the new year to come! I just love New Years! Holidays, not so much, the New Year...hell ya!
So please check it out! Let me know what you think! OH and wish me luck, this is a first for me, doing the photography thing on my own. I'm excited and not really scared because I know some awesome photographer's that I can go to for help if/when I need it! :)

here it is...

jodieoliver|photography

1 comments:

Jessica H. January 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

I have always loved your photos....if you are ever in Arkansas I would love for you to take my family photos!! Your pictures are beautiful!!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP