Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Remember...



I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas! If your a close friend you should be getting this in the mail soon but I wanted to get it up here for some of my shy blog readers! :) Hey, If you read my blog and never left a comment what an awesome gift it would be, to me, to stop and say hi...Just sayin! I'll say Hi back :)
Anyways have a Blessed Holiday everybody! Enjoy your family, friends, & pets!
XO,
Jodes

ps. Yep, I'm the kinda mom that's makes her kids jump in the Cold Lake just to get a picture! They were super excited and thinking I was the Coolest Mom Ever, until... they hit the water! ha. It took two jumps to get this and the second jump took some serious "Santa" bribing! :) Nobody came down with colds so were good! Plus, I think it totally would have been worth it if they did... I'm such a good Mom! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Great picture - Your kids are so cute! Merry Christmas from Maryland!

Karen

babyrndeb December 25, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I love following your blog - you always have such great pictures and your little ones are just too cute.
Debbie

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP