Monday, February 28, 2011

Crazy Days!

I got bad news! Hayden has Asthma! BOO! Well, we still haven't got an "official" diagnoses but his coughing wasn't going away with the singular(pills) so the Doc wanted to try something stronger. So Hayden got outfitted with his very own inhaler he has to do 2 times a day to take his cough away. You can see he kinda feels special...kids and medicine! We also got a rescue inhaler just in case he has a full blown asthma attack. I actually think he had an attack on the trampoline about a week ago and it was kinda scary, especially for him he was freaking out saying how hard it was to breath! So Sad! So far we have had great results. His coughing has decreased significantly! I hope he grows out of this!!

Mollie turned 9...I know CRAZY !! I had a friend of mine who makes cakes out of her home as a side business make us this super cute and delicious cake. SO MUCH BETTER than store bought and it was about the same price. Plus she delivered it to our house! Awesome...I will never have to make a cake again! :) Nah, I'm sure I will make cakes again, when I don't have a nursing baby and a million other things that need to be done first!


Thinking we need a bigger tub! :) With 3 stinky boys, yep pretty sure we at least need another tub! Oh we have 2 just one doesn't work so well!
Baseball/softball is consuming our lives right now. Seriously, crazy stuff, trying to keep all the schedules straight and make sure everyone makes there practices and soon games and tournaments. I may not be around here often, but I have to say...I am looking forward to the photo opps of all three in there uniforms and a fatty little mascot! It's gonna be good! :)
oh...1 more crazy thing...Mason is 9 months old and getting 4 new top teeth! ALL AT ONCE! not fun!

XOXO

2 comments:

JAG February 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Crazy is right! Can't believe that about the asthma. Grace's little friend has the same thing... Love your house in the background...wish I could be over there to watch oprah and chat. miss you.

Randi March 27, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

Just a thought...Braxton was diagnosed with "allergy-induced" ashtma when he was 3, which translated to everything settling in his chest especially during the spring. We did breathing treatments, asthma meds, hospital with pneumonia, etc., etc. Finally had a full allergy test (after 3 years) done at the beginning of last year after a run-in with a walnut tree. Turns out...he's allergic to tree nuts (and beans/peas but we kind of thought that already). Thing is we didn't really feed him nuts but they're used like crazy as fillers in foods. He is a different child now! We take 1 Zyrtec a day and that's pretty much it unless he gets into a cat or something! :) Just a thought..

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP