Kema Again!
Remember this Post? Well we did have so much fun we went again. This year Mollie invited her Best friend to come along and Uncle Casey and Aunt Monica came too. It again was perfect weather and not too crowded. I also enjoy this place so much because it's so clean and well kept and I don't feel like my kids are going to DIE on the rides. Good thing because Mollie went on the big ones. Huge Ones, that go upside down and way up high! I couldn't believe her. Lucky for me I had to carry the fatty Oliver around so I again escaped having to participate! Phew! Nolan was pretty brave this year too and Hayden well he went back on that all too famous ride(the scary face picture one) ONCE! He was NOT impressed this time.
The bad news about this trip was NO Camera. The day before (for what ever reason) I couldn't get it to turn on! I was pretty bummed to say the least. I since have gotten it turn on but I think it still needs to go to the Doctor. Expensive Hobby...I'm telling ya!
But, I did have my phone so here is a little glimps of the day...
This ride went ALL the way upside down and around!! You can see Mo's 3rd row back. Nolan wouldn't go on this one! :)
And this ride, well its just ridiculous. I thought Bill might have a Heart Attack. I can't even tell you how many times she went on this one. See its not crowded so you can just go again and again. Nolan actually braved this one 2 times then he wised up!
of course I couldn't get an accurate picture of just how high it went.
Hayden decided these little rides were more his style! :)
Mollie and Livia. She is a sweet girl. I'm glad Mollie has a friend like her!
Well we are gonna have to go again next year because this year they were big enough to go on the huge wooden roller coaster BUT it wasn't running. Mollie was sad, so I told her, next year we will! Well, maybe not we but Dad and kids! :)
Mollie's official Birthday is Thursday. I'm having a cake made for her and we are celebrating Saturday. Just the Family! I can't believe she's nine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment