Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mason 10 months

10 months and almost 26 pounds! TWENTY SIX!! If your wondering my arms are looking quite toned! :) I call him my p90x cause he's a constant workout for me. Not only is he heavy but he is now into everything...EVERYTHING! So needless to say, like it or not, I get a workout in everyday!

Oh how I love him though...he is truly such a joy!

Seriously his smiles will forever melt my heart!
Because toys are boring this is his favorite place to hang out! Really, this pantry is right by the computer so I get a lot of computer time in while he just sits in there and explores! :) Welp I'm off he's trying to get himself some cat food now! Chat Later! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP