My life has been stolen...by Base- Soft ball

Opening Day Baseball 2011! The day goes like this...
7:00 am- Bill wakes up grumpy and takes the boys to there opening ceremonies at the boys ball field. There is a parade and they introduce all the teams.
7:30 am- Jodie wakes up lovely and takes Mollie and Mason to Mollie's first Softball tournament. Luckily it was just in the next town over.
9:00 am- Mollie's team wins with Mollie hitting a home run and bringing in two other runners! She earns the game ball. I missed it:( cause I left early to go and try and catch Hayden's first t-ball game.

10:00 am- Hayden has team pics.
10:30am- Haydens first T-ball game! They lose just by a couple runs. In this league T-ball is pretty intense. They actually can throw an out at first and most kids don't even hit from the T. Almost all are able to hit from Coach pitch!
11:30am- I had a team mom bring Mollie to the boys field and we all eat lunch out of the van-picnic style.
12:00pm- Nolan has team pictures.
12:30-2:00 we got a break and were able to come home for a bit! That's when I tried to take this picture! :) The picture I have been waiting for, you know the one with all the kids decked out in uniform? Yeah It was gonna be great!
2:30pm- Bill takes Nolan and Hayden to Nolan's first game! I'm sad I had to miss it, Nolan was sad too. This kid is seriously one of a kind when it comes to his love and passion for sports! Nolan plays first base this year, should be fun to watch! 
3:00 Nolan plays a great Game! Bill gets in trouble from the head coach for being too loud! :) Nolan's coach isn't Bill by the way and Bills having real issues with it. Another blog!
3:00 pm- Jodie takes Mollie and Mason back to the tournament for Mollie's second game of the day.
4:30pm - Mollie's second game goes into overtime supposedly with a team that can't be beat. We didn't beat them but almost. It was exciting!
6:00pm -We meet up to have dinner.
8:00pm- Kids shower and go to bed cause Mollie has TWO more games the next day!
More pics from the day...
I am So Proud of Mollie! I never thought I would enjoy watching softball so much! These girls are GOOD! And Mollie has improved an incredible amount from the beginning of the season, already!
Oh how I love this picture!
This picture speaks a thousand words! Especially when you realize these super intence expressions came from waiting in line for this...
A super duper bouncy slide! ha The highlight of the Whole day!

Hayden's first t-ball game!!
This really should be its own post, eh I'm sure I'll do another by the end of the season. :)
Our Little Lefty hit the ball from coach pitch every time! Good thing he hits it kinda far cause he WALKS (ok slow very slow jog)to first base! LOL
I asked him why he didn't run very fast and he just says
"If I run fast that makes me tired! "
Well Ok then :)
The coaches were so funny they were like R-U-N....Hayden!

I just love how he stands on the bases like that. Nolan thought that was so funny!
No this pic wasn't taken in slow motion. he was really running in slow motion. i think he even waved at me as he came around to home base! :) Oh this DUDE! He's funny.
I know I complain about the busy schedule but truly, this is pretty fun! I do like it! Ball can have my life right now, it's OK. There will many years after the kids are grown and I'll have it back!
1 comments:
I absolutely love these photos - so bright and clear! Our life has been taken over by base-soft ball too... practice and games all week long! Fun times, though!
Post a Comment