My kids NEED a boat!!!
We went to Arkansas for the weekend! It was fast, fun and we left knowing ONE thing...we NEED a boat! Especially for this kid! She went on one ride with Bill's buddy Cody (owner of boat) and she was all "I want to do it by My Self""!!
ps.
This is the surf board. A bit easier and slower than a wake board!
And so she tried! She also tried wake boarding but I was in the water with her and you know Bill doesn't know how to hold a baby and take pictures at the same time so ...No proof!! Darn it! Anyways she's a rock star. A couple more times out and a board that fits her...she will rock it! I can't wait!


Mr. Cautious did pretty good too. He actually did better on the wake board by himself ( again..no proof) he got up for a couple seconds though. Stud! He was scared though...something Mollie was not! 
I finally had a moment where Nolan thought I was cooler then Bill! :) lol!! yeah me! I got up on the wake board! Again NO PROOF!! Mollie took this picture of me surfing! (Why can't my husband take a picture!??) It's pretty cool but not as cool as the wake-board...only because Bill couldn't get up on the wake-board! bwahahahah
Best little boat passenger!
Poor HayDude was sick...otherwise I just know he would have been on that board! Probably busting out some flips!





What a blast! If you want to know what I'm doing all day it's searching Craigslist for a nice boat and a board!! Happy Summer!
2 comments:
Love it. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
OH MY GOSH! I want to squeeze that Mason!!!!! and giiirl, you look AWESOME!!!! :) :) :) and yes, it looks like you all had a blast!!!
Post a Comment