Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mason's First Birthday




What a great Party! One good thing about having lots of kids is there is no need to invite anyone over to have a great party! We are a party in ourselves! These pics were over a course of two days. On the day of his birthday we did invite a couple family overs to celebrate and BBQ! The second day was just us. The lady who made his cake made Mason his very own(to smash) and even though I'm not a huge fan of the cake smash thing I thought we would let him try and the other kids would of course enjoy it. He loves me cause he wasn't into the absurd tradition either. There for thankfully we got to eat the smash cake instead of smash it! :)

This year went completely too fast. Although, I am sad my baby will soon be a toddler I am excited for this crawling stuff to be over. He is not walking yet but he's thinking about it! He does talk...A LOT! His first words were Mama, Dada, and MO MO's (which is Mollie... clear as day) The cutest thing I think I have ever heard! He says bubba for brothers and I swear to you he sings the Justin Beiber song Baby Baby!! ( I really need to get that on video)
He's such a blast and everyday looks ridiculously more like his dad! :)

We love you so BIG...Mason! Happy First Birthday!!

Ps. Don't be surprised if you see his one year mobile hanging up when his 2nd birthday pictures role around. I just can't seem to take it down!

1 comments:

JAG June 7, 2011 at 6:38 PM  

Loved your comments!!! Yes, they are all meant for eachother... poor mason though. i would sooner marry him than have another baby :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP