Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Beer...Here i come!!!

OK not just good beer. Good friends and family too! We are Oregon bound folks for 4 weeks. I can't believe it. Not quite sure what I have done scheduling a trip for 3 weeks without the MR but I did. He will be out to visit the last week and help fly us all home!! I'm sure I will have a couple photos to post when we get back. So for alot my sweet blog followers...SEE YOU SOON and the for rest I will be back in a month or so!
Oh also say a sweet little prayer for safe travels, could ya? I got some serious anxiety about flying. Especially without the whole family together. I just hate that part.
XO,
Jodes

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP