Wednesday, August 10, 2011

To many to post!!

HI!!!

I'm back, back from my Awesome trip to Oregon! I was just sitting down for like the forth time to blog about my awesome trip and I for the forth time became completely overwhelmed! Blogging is overwhelming if you get behind...kinda like a scrapbook, ya know! But good news, thought of this ....you can just go HERE to see all the photo's from my awesome trip. We had such a blast,such a blast!
Now its back to reality and it has hit hard. Housework, school starting soon, football started(which oh.my.gosh...HAYDEN a little maniac...another post), house is under construction (which is awesome but you know...stressful)!!
I hope to keep you posted on all of the above. Oh, here's a little something too. Bill leaves for 2 weeks tomorrow! Dang, football duty here I come!

Anyways, Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy looking at all the pics! We have had a great Summer!

Oregon Summer 2001




1 comments:

bret August 23, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Waiting for updates regarding "Maniac" Hayden.
I like the name. Maybe Maniac needs a twitter account to update after each outburst on the field.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP