First post with the iPad!
I know this so over said but technology is crazy good! This iPad dealydad is so awesome! Now, I sit here watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix and post to my blog at the same time! Now if they could come up with a better robot vacuum I would be set! :)
Here are some pics of the kids playing! I am going to try and get football pics and video soon! I wish it would cool down Its just been so damn hot! It's been over 100 for like 25 days in a row! The hottest summer on record...crazy! This is what Hayden has to say about football so far..." I like when you tackle somebody and you hit really hard you FLY up in the air!" Maniac!
1 comments:
I want to eat Mason.
Hayden is hilarious.
I need to send Sam and Mia there to even up the girl to boy ratio..:P
You are so awesome.
Post a Comment