Porch Project
Bill went to California for 12 days. While he was away eating fancy dinners and staying out all night partying(ehem. I mean "Working") :) I kept myself busy with a project! I've been wanting to do this since the day we moved in. I didn't tell the boss what I was doing! So by making it a surprise it was a little more exciting and kept me motivated to paint even though it has been over 100 degrees EVERYDAY! Luckily our porch is shaded and I had a fan blowing the whole time so it was workable! I am so happy with the results. The front door is not permanent! We have an old door from Bills grandmothers house we are going to put on someday. I just wanted to see if i would like it black! I think I do!
Ok so here is a before. The 2 doors drive me nuts so I wanted to hide the closet door. (That's what that is by the way.) It's the place where we keep all our swim gear and outdoor toys! So it's very handy and I didn't want to brick it in just wanted to hide it!
After...tah dahh!
Another Before...
After


One of my favorite spots to sit now and watch the kids play!
Oh and yes the Boss was very surprise and impressed I did this! He also is forgiven for "working" so hard for 12 days too. He came home with a new Ipad2 he earned...for ME! :) Good man!
1 comments:
OHHH - I love the Re-do! Looks great!
Post a Comment