Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back to School Fall 2011

only 3 weeks late...

We are actually in full swing here at the ol Oliver house! Kids are back in school and football has been going for 6 weeks! 6 weeks and we just had our first game today! The boys played great but we lost both games. It's because I told them before hand Not to make any amazing playes cause I didn't bring my camera! haha ( Coach Bill didn't like that much) . See, we are still waiting on our jerseys so I didn't bother with pics!
Ok so ya. I have a 4th grader now, a second grader, a preschooler, and a toddler going to mothers day out 2 days a week. This means I actually have TWO days home alone. The first day I really didn't like it much at all. Felt overwhelmed with stuff and projects and photo-work. But by day 2...ya, I think I can get use to it. :)
I am so fortunate to have awesome kids who are great students. Last year both Mollie and Nolan EVERY day landed on Purple(which means exceptional behavior for the day). I hope the trend continues this year, I'll cross my fingers.
Cheers to a New Year. Should be Good! :)
XO, Jodes

1 comments:

JAG September 11, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

what beautiful kiddos. love these photos, more personal than my stand by the door ones!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP