Friday, September 16, 2011

boys





Downstairs I have a babygate that keeps Mason from the kids rooms and all the new construction that is going on. Well every now and then he breaks through that gate and makes a mad dash to the boys room, straight to the boys room, every time! You know the room with all the perfectly sized choker pieces.

He justs loves being in there + I love the light in there=perfect pictures!


Happy Friday!



1 comments:

Rachael September 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Why oh why do you have the cutest boys? I just love um! I also am green with envy over your beautiful photography. I suck at taking snapshots of my kids. I really need to work on it.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP