Wildkat football... take 1
I have been postponing these pics because the boys still have not received their jersey's yet (3 games into the season..wth?). Anyways, I will for sure try and be a better photographer once they get them. I'm just not very motivated when I can hardly tell who my own kid is out there.
I am starting to enjoy the games a little bit more now that I have figured out in order to enjoy "Texas Football" you have to be prepared! The weather is getting more bearable (only about 90 as a high:)) yesterday. Yes, I figured out the tent is a necessity! Hayden's games are at 9am so those are awesome cooler weather and sun shiny, but by the time Mollie cheers at 12 it's pretty dang hot! Yes we are on the fields from 8:00am to 2:00pm every Saturday.The schedule goes like this...8:00 am I drop Hayden and Bill off at the field to set up and I go get coffee and smoothies.
8:30 Hayden's team starts warming up. Bill coaches Hayden's team. So I got the rest of the crew.
9:00 ish Hayden's Freshman game starts.
10:30 ish Nolan's Sophmore Game. (Bill is still unavailable not because he's coaching but because he can't seem to remove himself from the field to watch Nolan! :)
12:00 ish Mollie Cheers for the Juniors!
Here is Maniac Hayden!
Mollie is one of the cheer captains. I'm so proud of her...she really is good. BUT she is not loving it as much this year so I'm not sure she will do this next year. I think we want to try volleyball?
Mollie is one of the cheer captains. I'm so proud of her...she really is good. BUT she is not loving it as much this year so I'm not sure she will do this next year. I think we want to try volleyball?Heres a little preview of Mollie's cheer!
Ok so stay tuned for more pics and maybe a video clip or two in a couple weeks. I won't be there for the games next weekend...
I'm off to Vegas for my first EVER girls weekend away with NO kids! They better have gotten there jerseys by the time I get back..jees!







3 comments:
i die!!! that shot of hayden is the best! grace asked me if she could call hayden the other day :) avery got her contacts and i've been so busy dealing with that stuff lately! ran 12 on thurs! getting ready for this 1/2, determined to have a good race!
miss you!!
Yeah, get Mollie into sports instead of the cheer leading. Those girls worry too much about being popular rather than accomplishing something.
Just noticed that Hayden needs some black under his eyes and Nolan's needs refreshing more often.
Post a Comment