Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Picture day


You just say "school pictures" and your kids get all stiff and weird. Yep, today is picture day and I keep struggling with whether or not I really want to pay for stiff smiles and obnoxious blue back drops! Not really and last year I didn't and Mollie still hasn't forgiven me for that. I started thinking as Mollie was asking how she should do her hair and what she would wear how Big of a Deal "picture day" was. Especially at her age! I tried to explain to her she gets her picture taken all the time and we really don't need to pay for these. But she wants them and I get it! So I ordered some 5x7's and some wallets for her friends! We braided her hair last night so it would be fancy today and she changed her outfit like 3 times...oh my! Nolan, well he was at least willing to put a little gel in his hair and wear his new shirt I got for him this summer that he refuses to wear normally because it's not a sports shirt!
Jees my kids are sure cute and I can't wait to see what kind of smile they chose today for the camera...they were practicing this morning!


Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP