Beach front property!




Can you believe this our dock? Darn Texas has been in a really bad drought this year. Seriously, I think I can count on one hand how many times it has rained this whole year. Plus Houston drains water from this lake so that sucks out a lot of the water. Sad, really and If I was a boat owner I would be REALLY bummed, but were not(yet) and actually it has been kinda fun for us. Lot's and lots of exploring, gathering clay to make pottery and bonfires. Still so Thankful we found this house and my kids have a place like this to grow up.
Speaking of Thankfulness...Happy Thanksgiving. We are off to Arkansas to spend the weekend with Bills family!
Cheers.
1 comments:
I wish I could have met you in Fort Smith!!!! Do you go every Thanksgiving??? :)
I love the beachfront property!!! :) Wish I was there! :D
Post a Comment