Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Wildkats






Well our 2011 Wildkat Football season has come to an end. The boys really had a good time and both improved a ton. Nolan is now writing his own play book and watches ESPN any chance he gets. "Maniac" Hayden told me he didn't want to play football next year? What?! I was confused, he was such a good little hitter and loved practices. I don't think he liked the games much. I'm hoping next year he will be able to see more action with the ball then he might like it more. He has a great arm so maybe he can try quarter back next year. Plus he'll be one of the older kids on the team. He played guard all year and I think he got a little tired of it. Mollie's cheer career is probably over here. We liked it but eh it's just not really for her. I got a volleyball and we have been working with that and she loves it so we are going to try that next year.
I wish I could have gotten better live action shots but I just didn't. So many excuses but the main one is my lens. I just need a better zoom. I'm not too worried because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have many more years of opportunities to take good football pictures. :)
GO WILDKATS...ps this Texas Football obsession stuff is contagious. Bill and I are all wrapped up in it. Probably has more to do with our kids being involved in the sport but it's a good excuse to blame it on being in Texas and not our own weirdness! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP