Friday, January 20, 2012

sports sports sports!!!!

I know its winter...but not here! It's like spring sports camp. This week the big kids have been out practicing there hoops for a competition at school called Hot Shots. Our yard looks like a baseball training academy for Nolan and if "wild man on the trampoline" was a sport... Hayden would get the gold. :) and Mason...well he is into it ALL!

Mollie and Nolan both made the finals in their grades for the Hot Shots Competition. We go Monday to see if they make first in their school comp if so they will move on to districts! Exciting stuff!
Wild Man


Nolan got this batting thingy and a ball returner for Christmas. He has already practiced more hours then I can count on these doodads. I think Santa got him these because he knows all too well we would never be able to practice with Nolan as much as Nolan wants to practice. It's every. free. minute(between cup stacking, of course)!


Mason is also so obsessed with baseball? He just can't seem to figure out how big brother does it so easily? Everytime he sees a ball or bat he YELLS.."basebaaaa basebaaaa"! He wants to be able to play so bad. I made a special trip to Target one afternoon just to get him a plastic bat and ball because his tantrums were too much to handle every time I took the real bat away!






I really can't believe its almost baseball season. In fact Mollie is at her softball evaluations right now. So crazy!
ps. My kids are Awesome! :)

1 comments:

Bree January 31, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Fun! what a concept to get outside in the WINTER! we don't know what that is like! LOL I shoo'd the kids outside yesterday because they had no school, and they kept coming back in because they were so cold! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP