Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happier already!

As you know...We have begun a huge remodel downstairs.
This remodel will include...
New Entryway(cubbies for coats,backpack,ect) .
New laundry room
New half bath
New bedroom for Nolan
New paint
New carpet
New tumbled travertine tile in entry, laundry, hall, and bathroom.
*HAPPY DANCE*
Entry Before


During Demo!
Building back!

Bill has done all the work up to this point. Which includes the demo, plumbing, electrical, and sheetrock. He is now building me these AWESOME cubbies in our entry. (I am most excited about this part of the remodel!)

After he finishes this part the rest should be getting done around the end of February by contractors! It should go pretty fast once they start. But you know projects ALWAYS take double the time...double the money! We know this all too well! Wish us luck!
Oh and we will have plenty of room for guests when you decide to come visit and see it for yourself!! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

Love the house demo project and those pics of your kids are so funny!! Love your yard, we definitely want to come visit you guys!!! This rain and cold is getting SOOO old. Take care :) Suzie Clenaghen

Heather January 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

I love the cubbies to! I was having a hard time picturing it but it looks AMAZING!

Bree January 31, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

looking good! I can't wait to see the end result! Cubbies will be great!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP