Thursday, March 15, 2012

This Stud!

Just wanted to post about my Stud Nolan. This little Stud will be going to the National Speed Stack competition next week in Colorado ( http://www.thewssa.com/ )! He has been practicing every free moment but he doesn't have many free moments. Nolan is playing on 2 baseball teams. He is playing for a Willis league team and a Willis Select team. The select team has pulled the best players for his age from the area (Montogomery county) and formed a team that only plays tournaments on the weekends. I had second thoughts about letting him play on two teams but what am I to do? He was so excited to be asked to play and no doubt Bill and I were very proud! :) He really is so good especially for 8! I tell Bill "this kids gonna take us places, Big Places! :):)
One bummer thing about this stud is he is suffering from stomach aches and back aches. We thought maybe it was a food allergy or Celiac but both tests came back normal. It's baffling and I sure hope we can find an answer for him soon. Of course he only complains about it when hes not busy and just lying around??

So, Here is an iphone pic of him in his Select Team uniform
(one of 2, they are treated like little pro's)!
Now lets see if i can upload a video of his awesome cup stacking skills??

This was not for speed but watch the color coordination. Fun!
Thanks for looking and Wish Nolan luck next week. I can't wait for our little trip. It's going to be just me and him in Colorado!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP