Friday, March 16, 2012

Letter Boxing



This is our newest and most favorite adventure right now. Thankful I gave it a try over Spring Break because otherwise our break would have been pretty dull. If you don't know anything about "letter boxing" it is sort of like a treasure hunt. You follow clues to find boxes with stamps inside. These boxes are hidden all over the United States and most likely you have a bunch near you. There was one literary a mile from our house. The kids keep a log book of all the stamps they find. It turns into a neat collection, a little bit of an obsession, and a great History lesson(usually)! :) So far we have found four. Two in cemetery's and two along nature trails. We are just getting ready to go out again to find one at a local park. Happy Hunting!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP