Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend..

What a Wirl Wind...

First a Big Tournament for Nolan. 3days, 7 games and 7 Wins for the Rebels. Out of 22 teams the Rebels take home the Championship. These boys are Awesome. It was HOT! 
Nolan played catcher, mostly 3rd base and outfield a couple times. He got up to bat 18 times and got on base 15 times. Ya ya he is a stud!
To see more pics you can always go here...Rebels!
Then we hurried home to celebrate this Big Guys Second Birthday! 
So we broke out our new Water Trampoline!
it was obviously a huge hit to everybody except the birthday boy. LOL
He was just holden on for dear LIFE!

Then we went in for a little cake and  couple presents.
Oh I know the Candles...Jees I was so tired. Too tired to look hard for the cute #2 candle I bought earlier that day. Eh, hey I at least got him a cake., that almost didn't happen. lol Hes just gonna have to get use to it being a Memorial Day baby, at least he'll get 3 day weekends to celebrate.
Happiest Birthday Biggen's((Bill said I can't call him that?? Whatever it's perfect!))!! We love you HUGE!

1 comments:

JAG June 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

love all the pics! where do you store that thing?!?!? wish we lived by you....

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP