Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

I think these pics speak for them selves. (I am one Blessed Mom with a super fun and brave family. :)) I say brave because my kids have been watching a lot of River Monsters and Mud Cats (ick) lately, especially Nolan, he just loves those reality shows! So they were a little hesitant to say the least, but nothing a little bribery can't fix.  Also, if your wondering the lake still hasn't risen to its original depth. Bill was pulling quite a stunt for a 5 dollar bet (from the kids) and a little something special (from me)  that the kids don't need to know about. *wink*. Ahh I just love him, even after 11 years he'll still do anything to get a little lucky. :)


Well, summertime is almost here and I am ready. Ready for our schedule to SLOW down a bit and just enjoy our little life on the lake!

ps. Biggen was in the stroller. He was sick but I'm sure in no time he will be right in there with them.

2 comments:

Heather May 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

Jodie~ That last picture of Bill is officially one of my ALL TIME FAVES of yours. Perfectly caught moment. I LOVE it.

bret May 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

TMI

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP