Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jr. Olympics 2012

YEP... I said JR. OLYMPICS!! Three of the Olivers participated this year in the Jr. Olympics. I have 3 Speed Stackers. Oh I  know you know this( cause I talk about it All the time and constantly post it on FB) and because...I think it's Rad!











Ok Time for the Stats!

It was fierce competition for sure but I am so proud because they all did their best and tried super duper hard.

Mollie (her first big competition) placed 16th in the Cycle  for her age in the girls division.

Mollie and Nolan in Doubles placed 12th (just by the hair of a chinny chin chin and they would have placed in top 10) in the 10u division.

Nolan( king of Cups) just turned 9 in June so he was young for his division and placed 11th in 3-3-3 and 11th in the cycle! He did have a personal best in 3-6-3 and placed 4th!! So awesome!

Now the Dude(the one who hates cups until there is a competition. He took it super seriously as you can tell from the photos and wore his lucky boots (which made him famous, everyone knew of the kid with "the boots"! ha) But, actually when it came time to be serious he got his game on. He placed 10th and 9th in his races!!

What a memory and and opportunity. My kids are so stoked and came home the night after competition and started practicing for the next Nationals! Love that and this sport!

Here is a little video of Mollie and Nolan doing doubles. It amazes me!


1 comments:

Katy July 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM  

So proud of them!!! And I am soooo digging the boots! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP