Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to school!


Mollies last year of Grade School. Weird! I'm a little bit sad about that and not at all sad about Hayden starting. eh, maybe a tad, it didn't last long :)
However this dude right here was torn up about the whole ordeal of the sibs leaving for most of the day. This was day three after he kinda figured things out. sad stuff.
All in all though we are good.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP