Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sis and Bro's

To the outside world, we all grow old. 
But not to brothers and sisters. 
We know each other as we always were. 
We know each other's hearts. 
We share private family jokes. 
We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. 
We live outside the touch of time. - Clara Ortega





I shared this on my photo blog and decided i needed to put it on here too. It makes me smile and that quote makes me cry. ;) I want to blow these up huge and put them somewhere. Where, is the question?

2 comments:

bret September 14, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

Good job Jodie!

I am getting a laugh, thinking how Bill is going to deal with Mollie and her many callers.

robbieniccum September 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

This is perfect! and beautiful! I miss you all.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP