Mummyween 2012
I am so good at convincing the kids we need a theme for Halloween and they all need to agree on it and all be Happy about it:). I bribed them by telling them I would make Mummy hot dogs and I did and they were so cute and yummy and totally healthy;)! See I believe the best thing about Halloween (besides the candy, cause candy is just awesome, and any parent who deny's there child of this awesomeness, is just mean!) is the photo opportunity and having a theme just makes for cuter pictures. BUT it has to be cheap and easy ( i can't sew or anything like that) because i'ts dark outside and nobody cares what your costume is and I am not spending a million dollars or a whole lot of time on it. :).
I totally pulled it off.
20 bucks and the mummy costumes lasted as long as it took to take these pictures. Then Nolan shed his and put on a white tank top and just went as a hillbilly( he was afraid he wouldn't be able to run fast enough from house to house) and Mason soon shed all his clothes and just went as Mason again this year. That guy!
So for one night ok 15 min, I had a hillbilly mummy, baseball mummy, cowboy mummy and a hippie mummy.







2 comments:
"Then Nolan shed his and put on a white tank top and just went as a hillbilly"
So, he went as Bill? I know he likes his dad, but cmon man, stop it.
Use your best Ditka voice when saying it.
LOVE it :P :) Zack and Siler went as themselves also..well, Zack , at least, said he was a "skater";P Siler was himself, totally :D
Post a Comment