Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dreams DO come true with Disney!

Thanks to Granny, we went on The Disney Cruise and It was nothing but Perfect Joy! I had an idea it was going to be a great vacation but I didn't think it was going to be THIS great. For the record we have never been to Disney land or Disney anything so we really didn't have anything to compare it too. The best thing about this vacation is Bill and I ( who desperately needed a vacation too) got to celebrate our anniversary this week and we actually got free time with no kids. Amazing! 


































THANKS GRANNY! WE LOVE YOU!!

I took a gazillion pictures and I didn't even capture half the memories. The kids clubs were awesome, the shows, dinners, buffets, Micky zip lining down from the top of the boat, Fireworks, bubbles, dance parties, beach excursions... All of it. We loved every bit of it. The kids still talk about the self serve ice cream and soda machines. LOL
If you would like look at all the pictures go here! There are some really great ones! :)
Yes, I do have a bad Disney Hangover and am now trying to figure out how we are going to get another Disney vacation in before my kids grow up. Every 11 years just won't cut it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bennett Has Class October 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

What a wonderful family vacation! It looks like so much fun! So happy for you!!!

robbieniccum October 31, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

How Wonderful :) :) :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP