Thursday, December 27, 2012

Straight up Cash and Candy







 Yep, You nailed it again this year Uncle Bret. I wish you would have givin me a heads up though to video the madness when they opened only ONE box between the Four of them. It was so funny once they figured out there were DOLLARS in there. Nolan totally went for the dollars and BIG candy bars. Mollie went for mostly money and Hayden well he almost had a melt down trying to decide which to go for first. it was a hoot  :) hahahaha. Oh and Mason kinda just ran around in circles because he didn't know what but  he new something was exciting. Then he finally made his way to the torn up box and found him a treasure. You just made some awesome memories. I wish you could have seen it though:) Big huge Thanks.
XOXO
Jodie

We are off to Arizona tomorrow, just me, the kids and Granny. Dad has this thing called a Job. its a real bummer. :)

1 comments:

bret December 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM  

That picture of Nolan has Jodie writtin all over it, and it is scary.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP