Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Almost Holiday Card 2012



                                                               Masons face...perfect!! 

I like all 3 of these pictures! My kids are so good at entertaining  me and posing for my pictures.I just love them for that. All 3 of these pics are awesome and cute and I still didn't get one printed and in the mail in time for a Christmas Card. Darn. So here...MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year to my loyal readers(probably mostly family and really close friends:))
I do have a News Years resolution to be better about keepin up the ol blogdigity! So Hopefully in 2013 you will be seeing a lot more of us and our super exciting normal life!! :)
Till then...I wish you Good Health and lots of Love and Wealth!!:)
 Cheers,
Jodie xoxo

Oh ya ya,  we did get a new PUP! Her name is Dixie and she is a Schnoozle. Part Poodle part Schnauzer.  We adopted her from an old man who was all pissed off his prized poodle got knocked up from the the neighborhood scuzball Schnauzer! HA, Little did he know these dogs make perfect pets for kids and sell for like 800 bucks!! SCORE!! We love her big time. No shedding and she does tricks for food. Eat that old man! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP