Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our Saturdays

Basketball, Basketball! 
 I took about 100 pics today and these 4 are the only non-blurry ones (and the above is questionable but too cool not to share. He's so coordinated while running with the ball. :). Man, I dislike indoor sports photography. :)
 He breaks away often but then passes it off  in stead of trying to shoot. Today i told him i would pay him a dollar for every attempted shot. he got 6 bucks...I was happy with that. :)
 Mollie is not too aggressive so she doesn't get the ball much. She is getting better and better though every weekend. Yes, she has that confused look on her face the whole time too. I think she is starting to understand what shes supposed to do now, we have 2 games left?! i also bribed her and she got 2 bucks(that was huge) She is quite the defensive player though!!
and  the fans, they are super supportive...
Well these pics are better then nothing i guess. Looking forward to baseball season and taking pics outside. Oh Hayden tried out for the 8 under team(coach pitch) and made it. We were happy. He would have been bored to tears in t-ball again. He's turning into a baller just like big Bro. But Bill sais he's gonna have a better arm! :)

1 comments:

bret February 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM  

Your kids are great. Keep up the good work!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP