Monday, March 4, 2013

ELEVEN...shouldn't be this pretty. :)

She loves Mickey Mouse...
She loves Blue...
She loves tinking around on her keyboard(but doesn't really want to learn piano correctly) 
She likes to watch tv, and cook. 
She made All Stars in Basketball and surprised herself. Nolan did Not make it so that was kinda fun for her:) 
She wants to do drama next year and I think it will be a good fit, she is goofy and hilarious. Next year is Middle school and I could just puke. 
She is amazing with Mason and I feel comfortable letting her babysit for short periods at a time. (I have almost arrived) 
Cousin Meghan is still her Bestest Friend & nope she is not interested at all in boys yet. Wheww. 
She is just too pretty for Eleven, whatever am I going to do with her in a couple years.
Bless Her. She is Beautiful inside and out!
















Constantly kicking the brothers out, but then gets sad to sleep alone so they get to come in at night. :) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP