Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Airborne....she is!

Mollie had her last volleyball practice for the season. We will resume in the fall because she is all Fired up about it. Makes me so happy. She practices all the time at home and is always asking me to hit down balls to her. Her best skill so far is digging. She is aggressive and quick and has amazing ball control for her age. I mean it when I say (without bragging;)) she was by far the best on her team.  Volleyball doesn't start till 7th grade in the schools and is pretty competitive with about 60 girls trying out and only 25 make it. I'm pretty sure she will be ready. This club ball does a really good job of making sure they are ready. They also have the coaches come meet and watch the girls play before school tryouts so they have a head start.  Nuts, how competitive all these kids sports are now. But we are loving every minute of it and you just never know how long or far their sport careers will take them so we are fully engulfed in it while we can be. 

Go Mollie:)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP