Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Pitcher:)

# 9-Nolan,  pitched his first ever whole game-5 innings total. He is just so fun to watch because he is so happy to be up on that mound (before every game he always is saying "I hope I get to pitch") and between every pitch he hops/skips back up to the mound with a smile on his face ready to go again. He had an awesome pick off at second and pitched probably the best I have ever seen him. He is becoming famous for his wicked "change-up" pitch (with an awesome "grunt" to go along with it, so cute) . He only had 1 walk and he and his team only allowed 2 runs. Rebels won 4-2.
In this tournament out of 12 teams Rebels placed 2nd in the 10u division.
So So Awesome!!

Hopefully, I will have more pictures soon from our team photographer. This pic was taken by the tournament photographer. :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP