Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

Yeah!! Kids are back in school. Now I might have time to upload all our pictures from our Awesome trip to Oregon soon. It was truly one of our best summers ever. But now were back and back in the grind. Always nice at first. Cooking family meals, baseball, volleyball and all the good fall stuffs. I have also been super busy with photography(which is exciting) but it makes me put my own picture stuff on the back burner. I did manage to squeeze in these back to school photo's of my kiddos though. I always love these but it's a bit sad how fast they are growing. *sigh*



 XOXO

1 comments:

bret September 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM  

Never knew their middle names. thanks.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP